Forums
LETSWAR! www.letswar.com :: Forums :: CURRENT SERVERS! :: LW!OldSchool|CTF*

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
CD KEY PROBLEMS
Go to page  1 [2] 3
Moderators: LW!Hans*, LW!DaMau, LW!LolZer, Tr0uble, LW!G-MAN*, kozzy, LW!Curly*, Hitec, #AngelDust#, LW! Pompey Assassin, LW!Pappa, Veni, Spitfire, LW!gooberman, brianhodge, LW!Gumby, LW!ShortFuse|6*|HOL|EU, LW!Snowy*, shep, LemonsDad, LW!Pvt.Arture*, LW!L@R$, five, Bill4Real
Author Post
LW! Pompey Assassin
Mon Sep 18 2017, 09:32am

Registered Member #34
Not sure how to fix it mate
LW!TwistedSwede
Wed Sep 20 2017, 05:06am
Micke
Registered Member #49
We used to have hightech people in out clan....Why did they leave...why o why?

AK47 come back! Ooo remember i have him on Facebook...hehe
Just have to find out who he is! Dont remember his real name...lol

[ Edited Wed Sep 20 2017, 05:08am ]
LW!LolZer
Wed Sep 20 2017, 06:24am
Face

Registered Member #4
Might be as simple as to re enter your cd key in the main menu ? Or just re install.
LW!TwistedSwede
Wed Sep 20 2017, 10:10am
Micke
Registered Member #49
LW!LolZer wrote ...

Might be as simple as to re enter your cd key in the main menu ? Or just re install.

Did it already...dont work.
^GotOwned.dS*
Fri Sep 22 2017, 02:23am
^GotOwned.dS*
Registered Member #734
Hi Twisted.

I'm sorry for late reply,
I dont found the solution...i think is a problem with your computer try to install CoDUO on another computer.

LW!Demon Slayer *Fr*
LW!SgtRock
Fri Sep 22 2017, 04:21am
LW!SgtRock
Registered Member #668
LW!TwistedSwede wrote ...

LW!LolZer wrote ...

Hey Swede, I own two copies of the game also, bought them back in 2006.
When did you buy your copies?
Neither of my copies will load on windows 10, what operating system do you have?
If it's win10 the O/S doesnt like the cd loader on the disc and sees it as a corrupt file or virus, i forget which.

I got round the problem by getting a third copy from steam, because its an online version there is no cd to boot through so you can play.
Stram does seem to have some small limitations, it seems to be a bit slower response time wise and all of the maps are darker. On some maps I can hardly see the game and have to do a reset from within the menu. A small hiccup but I'm playing, give it a try.
^GotOwned.dS*
Fri Sep 22 2017, 04:37am
^GotOwned.dS*
Registered Member #734
i agree Rocky, try that steam is good i think

[ Edited Fri Sep 22 2017, 04:37am ]
LW!TwistedSwede
Fri Sep 22 2017, 04:47am
Micke
Registered Member #49
LW!SgtRock wrote ...

LW!TwistedSwede wrote ...

LW!LolZer wrote ...

Will try...maybe.
I havent even tried anyting the last weeks due to a serious neckpain. Can sit infront of a computer playing right now. Hope i can try it soon.
Ty for the help! 9

Hey Swede, I own two copies of the game also, bought them back in 2006.
When did you buy your copies?
Neither of my copies will load on windows 10, what operating system do you have?
If it's win10 the O/S doesnt like the cd loader on the disc and sees it as a corrupt file or virus, i forget which.

I got round the problem by getting a third copy from steam, because its an online version there is no cd to boot through so you can play.
Stram does seem to have some small limitations, it seems to be a bit slower response time wise and all of the maps are darker. On some maps I can hardly see the game and have to do a reset from within the menu. A small hiccup but I'm playing, give it a try.

Tr0uble
Fri Sep 22 2017, 05:39am
Bitch please ...

Registered Member #5
when ya uninstall cod it leaves files on ya pc, uninstall again then go to ya program files and get rid of files it leaves there or just do a search for it in ya search function an get rid of them, re install put a short cut on ya desktop right click it run as administrator and in compatibility mode xp service pack 2 also make sure ya game has updated to the same version the server is running

and SgtRock if ya can find ya start up folder in steam for the game and it lets ya ( i have the same issue with cod run from steam) again run as administrator compatibility mode xp service pack 2 its lets ya sort out the darkness issue but not the fog issue :/ or the delay issue but least ya be able to see who is killing you lol
LW!Pvt.Arture*
Tue Sep 26 2017, 03:48am

Registered Member #80
Big hug for ya Jodie! hope you & your children are well, take care T.
Go to page  1 [2] 3  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF