Forums
LETSWAR! www.letswar.com :: Forums :: CURRENT SERVERS! :: LW!OldSchool|CTF*

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
More bullets in magazine of weapons
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: LW!Hans*, LW!DaMau, LW!LolZer, Tr0uble, LW!G-MAN*, kozzy, LW!Curly*, Hitec, #AngelDust#, LW! Pompey Assassin, LW!Pappa, Veni, Spitfire, LW!gooberman, brianhodge, LW!Gumby, LW!ShortFuse|6*|HOL|EU, LW!Snowy*, shep, LemonsDad, LW!Pvt.Arture*, LW!L@R$, five, Bill4Real
Author Post
LW!Demon Slayer *Fr*
Fri Aug 04 2017, 04:03am
Registered Member #734
Hello all

I see since sometimes,much players wan't more bullets in magazine of weapons

example: "BAR,pistol..."

Would not be good to put a little more bullets?
What is your opinion for this?

Best regards

-LW!Demon Slayer *Fr*
LW!SgtRock
Sat Aug 05 2017, 11:36am
LW!SgtRock
Registered Member #668
What is the capacity per magazine for the real weapon?
Surley it must refelct that?
LW!Hans*
Sat Aug 05 2017, 02:54pm

Registered Member #1
You get more clips as you rank up.
LW!Pvt.Arture*
Sat Aug 05 2017, 06:23pm

Registered Member #80
Hansy, we have a request...
1. can you disable tripwires? Trips kill the game, and this isnt only my opinion. example: on carentan when there are over 20 players and many players use trips then you cant even touch the flag

2. about the ranks... better is when you start with only 1 nade, after 15 points you get smoke granade, after 30 the second nade, after 45 the satchel and after 60 you have artillery. Artillery should be available after 60 sec after respawn.

3. For more dynamic game is good when respawn time is 6 second, not 8.

And the last request... is it possible to set only 2 options when you select team? Autoassign or spectate mode... we wanna only check how it wll be working cos big problem are not equal teams.

Thats my 2 cents. BTW : all is good, great maps, tnx for abbey and st comedumont )
LW!Jaro
Sun Aug 06 2017, 05:25am
Mr J
Registered Member #341
Yeah. I have to agree Arture for first 2 section. Trips spoil the game in my opinion and Arture´s rank suggestion sounds good too
LW!Pvt.Arture*
Sun Aug 06 2017, 05:52am

Registered Member #80
Tnx Jaro, and please other admins for feedback too. Your views are very helpful to improve our server.

About possibility to pick only 2 modes (autoassign and spectate), I just propose it only for 2-3 days to see how it would be working ... it can be good idea or not, we will see. ..

[ Edited Sun Aug 06 2017, 05:54am ]
LW!Demon Slayer *Fr*
Sun Aug 06 2017, 07:31am
Registered Member #734
yeah Arture not bad idea
LW!SgtRock
Sun Aug 06 2017, 01:57pm
LW!SgtRock
Registered Member #668
I dont agree with the auto sign suggestion, I prefer to play axis whenever I can.
LW!Pvt.Arture*
Sun Aug 06 2017, 02:49pm

Registered Member #80
LW!SgtRock wrote ...

I dont agree with the auto sign suggestion, I prefer to play axis whenever I can.

First, that could be only for 2-3 days, only to check if teams will be more equal
Second, Rock, I respect your opiniom but please propose any suggestion how to avoid uneven teams. The easiest way is to say I dont agree
Diabolo
Sun Aug 06 2017, 04:07pm
Registered Member #261
LW!Pvt.Arture* wrote ...

and please other admins for feedback too. Your views are very helpful to improve our server.

Hope its not a thread only for admin. If yes, u can delete my comment.

Possible to add the killcam? I think this is a good tool and it will only bother those who spend their time on the same spot the whole game. This can make it more dynamic too.

Your DH competitors use a script that kicks an AFK player into the spectator for more than a minute, with a warning a few seconds before. This would make it possible finally to finish with those who are not able to go to the toilet without becoming a spectator and at the same time relieve the admins.

As for the tripswires, they do not bother me even if they annoy me sometimes. Seize the flag should not be too easy either.One can fight against them by exploding them with a satchel for example. Still need to have one and 45, it's a lot anyway. Think of those in the team who run more after the flag than the points.

A question about trips. Those with the grenades are automatic? I use them only rarely but I often get trapped by these without their owners seem to be around. Hence my question. In fact, those really annoy me!

Would it be possible for an admin to load a larger map when there are 20 versus 20? Small maps at 40, it's painful. From time to time, a real big map with so many players, would be good (Rhine, Italy, telemark, kourks, ponyri ...). In short, large maps and vehicles. Euh... railyard is not a big map...

Oh yes, it's true, originally the subject, it was the number of ammos in the charger (désolé, DemonSlayer, je crois qu'on t'a tous trollé sur ce coup-là ). For me, the principle of winning more bullets with the rise in grade is OK like it is actually.

Autoassign... why not ? To test.

Thank you to those who have read all this. Originally, I just wanted to ask for the Killcam.
Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF